You are eligible to be considered for admission to a course if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age as at 1 January of intake year.
- Are physically, medically, and mentally fit to pursue the course. (Students who are unfit, may be withdrawn from the course or considered for other suitable courses.)
- Are free from colour appreciation deficiency or passed an admission interview (and admission test, e.g. drawing test) where applicable.
- Meet the minimum entry requirements (MER) for the course i.e. completion of GCE ‘N’, GCE ‘O’ or relevant ISC qualifications. (Applicants who do not meet the MER may take an Entrance Test to assess suitability for the course.)
Applicants may walk in to apply and sit for an online Entrance Test at any ITE Customer & Visitor Centre. The fee is $10 (inclusive of 7% GST) and duration of the test is about 1 hour 40 minutes. The test result will be known on the same day of the test.
New applicants who are not SCs/SPRs, are required to apply over the counter at any ITE Customer & Visitor Centre. Applicants should produce the following original documents for counter application:
- Application form duly completed
- NRIC/Work Pass or Dependant’s Pass
- Educational Certificate, Module Certificate, Entrance Test Result Slip, where applicable
Work and immigration pass holders should ensure that their passes are valid at the point of application and remain valid during the course of study. Should their passes expire, and subsequently lapse within the duration of the course, they shall bear the full risk of non-completion.
Online (Web) Application
New applicants who are SCs/SPRs are encouraged to apply online (Web application) from any Internet-ready PC during the application period. (Applicants may choose to make online payment following their enrolment into a module.)
Verification of Documents
If you are admitted to a course for the first time over the Web and enrolled into a module, you are required to produce documentary proof of your entry qualifications and citizenship during office hours at any ITE Customer & Visitor Centre (CVC) or the College of study for verification. The verification periods are:
- Application period at CVCs; or
- Re-application period at CVCs; or
- Within 2 weeks after term commencement at the College.
If you are unable to personally do so, you may provide an authorisation letter or fill in this form to allow a representative to produce your original documents for verification.