Important Information for Graduates
Congratulations on your graduation! Please help us make your graduation ceremony a success by reading and following the instructions given below. Thank you for your co-operation!
- We have limited seating capacities at our venues. In keeping with the current Safe Management Measures, only graduands are invited to the ceremony.
- We understand that graduation is a joyous occasion to celebrate with your family and friends. Hence, you may invite your family members and friends to join in the celebration via our LIVE broadcast!
- The links to the LIVE broadcast of the graduation ceremonies will be available on our Schedule of Ceremonies page.
Registration for Graduates
Immediate Action Required
Online Registration Period: Now till Sunday, 25 April 2021 (11:59pm)
Click here to register.
- All graduands are to register your attendance online from now till Sunday, 25 April 2021. This is to enable us to reserve a seat for you.
- No arrangement will be made for graduands to attend the Graduation Ceremony and be presented on stage, if:
- Graduand registered online as “Not Attending”; or
- Graduand fails to register by the stipulated deadline
- Please check and update your contact details (if there are any changes). This is important so that we are able to contact you via SMS or phone call on matters regarding
the Graduation Ceremony.
- Upon successful submission, you will see the following message:
“Thank you for registering your attendance. If you have submitted wrongly, please call 6331 7953 for amendments. We will see you at the Graduation Ceremony.”
- If you are unable to attend the graduation ceremony, you may collect your certificate at the ITE College West Customer & Visitor Centre (Block 2, Level 2) from 28 May 2021 during office hours (8.30am to 4.30pm).
- Please book an appointment before making your way down to ITE College West.
- Please remember to bring along your NRIC for verification purpose.
Digital ITE certificates / e-Cert
- Graduates may also retrieve your Digital Certificates and
Transcript issued by ITE after 14 May 2021 by logging in to MySkillsFuture portal with your SingPass.
- Find out how you can access your Digital Certificates here.
- Graduands must settle any outstanding ITE fees with the College by 26 Apr 2021.
- Graduands who fail to do so will not be able to collect their hardcopy certificate, digital certificate and digital transcript.
Covid-19 Safe Management Measures (SMM)
- Prior to coming for the ceremony, please ensure that you have downloaded and activated the TraceTogether app / carry a TraceTogether token with you at all times. Graduands without the TraceTogether app or token would not be allowed into the ceremony
- We will be limiting the number of people in the washrooms at any point of time, so do give yourself more time to prepare ahead.
- Graduands would be ushered inside the ceremony venue after registration.
- You are advised to go to the washrooms before you register.
- We strongly encourage you to stay within your allocated zone until the whole ceremony is over. You should not leave the ceremony venues until after the ceremony has been concluded.
- After collecting your certificate, please do not linger around and to leave the venue quickly in order for us to have sufficient time to clean and disinfect the place to prepare for the next session.
- While we understand that this is a joyous occasion, graduands are reminded to adhere to all current SMM (e.g. ensure at least 1m physical spacing between persons, minimise contact, wear masks, observe good personal hygiene, etc).
- Graduands must report at your respective venues for registration at least 1.5 hours before the official start time of your ceremony.
- After that time, we reserve the right to close the registration and late comers will not be presented on stage.
As you celebrate your achievement at ITE, please consider lending a helping hand to your juniors in need. You can do so simply by making a donation at https://www.giving.sg/ite-education-fund and play a part in supporting ITE students who are struggling to cope with daily schooling expenses. Your kind generosity will not only assist them in a practical way but will also inspire them to persevere in their studies and pursue their dreams.
Any amount donated for this meaningful cause, big or small, will be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance for helping to create a giving culture that we can all be proud of.
Our photographers will be taking photos at this event. The pictures may be used in various communications platforms, including but not limited to publications, ITE website, Corporate Newsletter and Facebook page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why am I not allowed to bring guests to my graduation ceremony?
As we have limited seating capacity in our venues so as to be in line with the current Safe Management Measures, only graduands are invited to the ceremony.
We understand that graduation is a joyous occasion to celebrate with your family and friends. Hence, you may invite your family members and friends to join in the celebration via our live broadcast of graduation ceremonies. The links to the
live broadcast of graduation ceremonies will be available on our main page.
- Can I attend the graduation ceremony if I do not have the graduation attire?
No. All graduands must be in their graduation attire before they can be presented on stage.
- Can I still attend the graduation ceremony if I am enlisted into NS?
Graduands may use the invitation letter enclosed in the Graduation Package to apply for leave of absence in order to attend the graduation ceremony.
- Why do I have to register to attend the graduation ceremony?
It is important to register for the ceremony so that the Organising Committee to be better prepared in terms of seating and logistics for attendees.
- I have registered my attendance online and would like to amend my submission. What should I do?
Please call 6331 7953 before 27 Apr 2021 to amend your online registration during office hours (Mon
- Fri: 8.30am to 4.30pm).
- Can I collect my certificate before the graduation ceremony?
No, all graduands will collect their certificate only after the graduation ceremony.
- Can I get my family to collect the certificate for me?
Your family member will be able to collect your certificate from 28 May 2021. Please download, complete and present the authorisation letter together with the graduate’s NRIC and proxy’s identification documents at CVC for collection. Do book an appointment with CVC before heading down to ITE College West.
- Will there be an official photographer to take photographs of the graduands?
Yes, an official photographer will take photograph of every graduand as they go on stage to receive their certificate.
- Can I collect my certificate if I have unpaid fees?
If you have any unpaid school fees, you will not be able to collect your certificate. So please ensure that you have paid all your fees either before the graduation
ceremony or before you collect your certificate.