Important Information for Graduands
Congratulations on your graduation! Please help us make your graduation ceremony a success by observing the instructions below.
- In keeping with the current Safe Management Measures (SMM), each graduand may invite two guests to the ceremony. (Please refer to “Covid-19 Safe Management Measures (SMM)” section below).
- All graduands are to register your attendance online from now to Friday, 29 April 2022. This is to enable us to reserve a seat for you.
- No arrangement will be made for graduands to attend the Graduation Ceremony and be presented on stage, if:
- The graduand registered online as “Not Attending”; or
- The graduand fails to register by the stipulated deadline
- Please check and update your contact details (if there are any changes). This is important so that we are able to contact you via SMS or phone on matters related to the Graduation Ceremony.
- If you are unable to attend the Graduation Ceremony, you may collect your certificate at ITE College West, Customer & Visitor Centre, Block 2, Level 2 from 1 June 2022 during office hours (8:30am to 4:30pm).
- Please book an appointment before making your way down to ITE College West.
- Remember to bring along your NRIC for verification purpose.
- We understand that your graduation is a joyous occasion to celebrate with your family and friends. Hence, you may invite your family members and friends to join in the celebration via our LIVE broadcast. Links will be made available on our 'Schedule of Ceremonies' page.
Digital ITE certificate/ eCert
- Graduands may also retrieve your Digital Certificates and Transcript issued by ITE after 13 May 2022 by logging in to MySkillsFuture portal with your SingPass.
- Find out how you can access your Digital Certificates here.
- Graduands must settle any outstanding ITE fees with the College by 5 May 2022.
- Graduands who fail to do so will not be able to collect their hardcopy certificate, digital certificate & digital transcript.
Covid-19 Safe Management Measures (SMM)
- All attendees above the age of 12 must meet any one of the criteria below:
(i) Fully vaccinated (i.e. having received the appropriate regimen of World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccines including their respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective, and had their vaccination records ingested in MOH’s national IT systems) or
(ii) Recovered from COVID-19 in the past 180 days; or
(iii) Medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination (i.e. with either a physical or electronic Medical Ineligibility (MI) certificate issued by a local GP). Please refer to https://go.gov.sg/acceptabledocs for a sample of the standard memo.
- Attendees who do not meet any of the criteria above will be turned away and will not be allowed on campus. Please also note that Pre-Event testing in lieu of being vaccinated will not be accepted for this event and will be denied entry.
- All attendees are required to do SafeEntry check-in at ITE College West entrances via the updated TraceTogether app or token only, to facilitate the checking of vaccination status. Other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted. ITE reserves the right to turn away attendees who do not comply with Vaccination-Differentiated SMMs or are unable to produce valid proof of vaccination or ineligibility for COVID-19 vaccination.
- If you or your guest(s) are unwell, please do not come to the ceremony.
- We will be limiting the number of people in the washrooms at any point of time, so do give yourself more time to prepare ahead.
- Graduands and guests would be ushered inside the ceremony venue after registration.
- You are advised to go to the washrooms before you register.
- We strongly encourage you to stay within your allocated zone until the whole ceremony is over. You should not leave the ceremony venues until after the ceremony is over.
- After collecting your certificate, please do not linger around but leave the venue quickly in order for us to have sufficient time to clean and disinfect the venue to prepare for the next session.
- While we understand that this is a joyous occasion, graduands are reminded to exercise social responsibility: stay home if you’re unwell, practise good personal hygiene, wear masks in an indoor setting, etc.
- Graduands must report at your respective venues for registration at least 1 hour before the official start time of your ceremony.
- After the ceremony has started, we reserve the right to close registration and latecomers will not be presented on stage.
As you celebrate your achievement at ITE, please consider lending a helping hand to your juniors in need. You can do so simply by making a donation at https://www.giving.sg/ite-education-fund and play a part in supporting ITE students who are struggling to cope with daily schooling expenses. Your kind generosity will not only assist them in a practical way but will also inspire them to persevere in their studies and pursue their dreams. Any amount to be donated for this meaningful cause, big or small, will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance for helping to create a giving culture that we can all be proud of.
Our photographers will be taking photos at this event. The pictures may be used in various communications platforms, including but not limited to publications, ITE website, Corporate Newsletter and Facebook page.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Why am I only allowed to bring 2 guests to my graduation ceremony?
As we have limited seating capacity in our venues, so as to be in line with the current SMMs, each graduand may invite 2 guests (fully vaccinated) to the ceremony. We understand that your graduation is a joyous occasion to celebrate with your family and friends. Hence, you may invite your family members and friends to join in the celebration via our live broadcast of graduation ceremonies. The links to the live broadcast of graduation ceremonies will be available on our 'Schedule of Ceremonies' page.
• Can I attend the graduation ceremony if I do not have the graduation attire?
No. All graduands must be in the graduation attire before they can be presented on stage.
• Can I still attend the graduation ceremony if I am enlisted into NS?
Graduands may use the e-invitation email to apply for leave of absence in order to attend the graduation ceremony.
• Why do I have to register to attend the graduation ceremony?
Do note that attendance is strictly by registration (to facilitate contact tracing if required). It is also important to register for the ceremony so that the Organising Committee can be better prepared in terms of seating and logistics for attendees.
• I have registered my attendance online and would like to amend my submission. What should I do?
If you are unable to attend, please call 6331 7953 before 5 May 2022 to amend your online registration during office hours (Mon – Fri: 8:30am to 4:30pm). We are unable to accommodate late requests for graduands who did not register by 29 April 2022.
• Can I collect my certificate before the graduation ceremony?
No, all graduands will collect their certificate only after the graduation ceremony.
• Can I get my family to collect the certificate for me?
Your family member will be able to collect your certificate from 1 June 2022. Please download, complete and present the authorisation letter together with the graduate’s NRIC and proxy’s identification documents at the CVC for collection. Do book an appointment with the CVC before heading down to ITE College West.
• Will there be an official photographer to take photographs of the graduands?
Yes, an official photographer will take photograph of every graduand as they go on stage to receive their certificate.
• Can I collect my certificate if I have unpaid fees?
If you have any unpaid school fees, you will not be able to collect your certificate. So, please ensure that you have paid all your fees before the graduation ceremony or before you attempt to collect your certificate.