Dear ITE College West (CW) Graduands,
Heartiest congratulations to all of you!
It hasn’t been an easy journey for you but you have made it and proven your worth in achieving academic success. Now, you are more than equipped with skills and knowledge to pursue your passions.
Let’s celebrate your special day with your families and friends at this milestone, together. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Date, time and venue of Graduation Ceremonies in CW
|School||Day/Date||Registration Time||Ceremony Time|
|School of Hospitality||Wed, 12 Feb 2020||9.00am||10.00am to 11.30am|
|School of Engineering||Wed, 12 Feb 2020||2.00pm||3.00pm to 5.00pm|
|School of Electronics & Info-Comm Technology||Thur, 13 Feb 2020||9.00am||10.00am to 11.30am|
|School of Business & Services||Thur, 13 Feb 2020||2.00pm||3.00pm to 5.00pm|
Indoor Sports Hall, Block 7 Level 2
ITE College West
1 Choa Chu Kang Grove
Click here for the CW campus map.
Link to RSVP page
- Please confirm your attendance at your ceremony through the link below. Online registration of attendance will start on 13 Jan 2020 until 31 Jan 2020.
- Click here using your NRIC/FIN No. to register your attendance.
- Please confirm your correct contact details and the number of guests you are inviting to your ceremony.
- Do acknowledge the dress code.
- Upon successful registration, you will see an acknowledgement message on the screen.
- If you do not register online before the closing date of 31 Jan 2020, your status will be updated to ‘Not Attending’.
- No seats will be reserved for Graduands who are not attending the ceremony.
Date, time and venue for the Rental of Gowns
1. All ITE graduands attending their graduation ceremonies are required to wear the appropriate ITE Graduation Attire.
2. The rental/sale details of this attire are listed in the table below. Students may rent/buy their graduation attire at College Central, College East, College West or My Uniform Shop.
|Rent/Sale Period||Time ||Venue|
|Tue, 28 Jan 2020|
Wed, 29 Jan 2020
|12.00pm to 5.30pm ||ITE College East|
Student Activity Centre, Connect Zone
Business Block, Level 2
|Thur, 30 Jan 2020|
Fri, 31 Jan 2020
|12.00pm to 5.30pm||ITE College West |
Networking Lounge, Block 3 Level 4
|Mon, 3 Feb 2020|
Tue, 4 Feb 2020
|12.00pm to 5.30pm||ITE College Central|
Event Hall, Block A Level 2
Wed, 5 Feb 2020
(Please check the My Uniform Shop website for more info)
Weekdays (3.00pm to 8.00 pm)
Weekends (10.00am to 4.00pm)
Closed on Tue & Public Holidays
|My Uniform Shop Retail Outlet|
209, New Upper Changi Road, #03-651
S 460209, located beside Bedok Mall
3. The ITE graduation attire consists of a one-piece robe and detachable collar flap. A common design and colour scheme is adopted for all graduands as shown below:
|Male Graduand||Female Graduand|
4. Please ensure that you have the correct collar flap colour for your ceremony. Samples are as follows:
5. For more information on the graduation attire, please visit https://www.myuniformshop.com.sg/ite-graduation/