The course provides participants with knowledge and skillsets to be a beauty therapist who will be able to provide facial treatments, makeup, manicure and pedicure services for clients. In addition, with bridal hairstyling skills, participants can also
explore employment or freelance opportunities as a bridal makeup artist.
1. Basic Facial
• Learners should be able to provide basic facial treatment and shaping of eyebrows.
• Learn how to conduct client consultation and analyse different skin types to meet clients’ needs.
• To provide manicure and pedicure services, including performing of hand and foot massage.
• To perform day and evening makeup as well as camouflage makeup.
• To provide simple bridal hairstyling using various bridal upstyle techniques and making use of hair extension to complement bridal makeup services for their clients.