The course will be conducted fully either in ITE College Central or ITE College West. We will inform you at the course briefing.
Upon completion of this course, you will be taught how to handle customers, how to effectively communicate with them and at the time, use your newly acquired skills and knowledge to relate to and assist others. Employers value people with strong soft
skills because of how well they can interact with both customers and colleagues.
1. Introduction to Data Analytics & Cyber-security
- Adopt spreadsheet and analytics software to visualise and analyse data, and generate formatted reports to facilitate informed business decision.
- Gain awareness on the importance of data confidentiality and data security.
2. Sales Techniques & Engagement
- Apply sales techniques to sell to client needs and develop strong sales relationships.
3. Customer Relationship Management
- Recognize customer behaviour to build positive customer experience, utilize indicative trends and patterns in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems to support business decision.
4. Personal Branding & Professional Image
- Project a positive and personal brand.