As more and more employees are looking for remote work opportunities, it has become crucial for organizations to implement digital workplace platforms as part of their digital transformation strategy. This course empowers you with the skills and
knowledge to use the right tool to handle the job effectively. It teaches you to use data available to optimise usage of resources in an organisation whilst maximising ROI.
1. Introduction to Data Analytics & Cyber-security
• Adopt spreadsheet and analytics software to visualise and analyse data, and generate formatted reports to facilitate informed business decision.
• Gain awareness on the importance of data confidentiality and data security.
2. Business Accounting
• Record business transaction, prepare ledger, bank reconciliation statement, trial balance and final account.
3. Customer Relationship Management
• Recognize customer behaviour to build positive customer experience, utilize indicative trends and patterns in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems to support business decision.
4. Finance Service Administration
• Provide administrative support to handle financial activities relating to deposit account, loan, remittance and other financial products and services.