This course teaches you to develop a strong growing online presence for your organisation by developing original content designed to engage followers on social media and promote your organisation’s brand and image in a positive manner. It
is a combination of marketing skills, analytics and the use of social media to optimise engagement and interaction online.
1. Introduction to Data Analytics & Cyber-security
• Adopt spreadsheet and analytics software to visualise and analyse data, and generate formatted reports to facilitate informed business decision.
• Gain awareness on the importance of data confidentiality and data security.
2. Social Media Marketing
• Apply online media tools to execute the organisation’s social media marketing strategies.
3. Customer Relationship Management
• Recognize customer behaviour to build positive customer experience, utilize indicative trends and patterns in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems to support business decision.
4. Finance Service Administration
• Provide administrative support to handle financial activities relating to deposit account, loan, remittance and other financial products and services.