Be An IT Support Specialist
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Type of courseTrain and Place
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Course CertificationSGUnited Skills (SGUS)
The course provides participants with skills and knowledge to set-up, install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot computer hardware and software problems, network system, server operating system, as well as to write basic Python programming and develop code to automate IT infrastructure.
This course is offered in collaboration with Cisco Networking Academy. Participants will receive the Cisco Digital Badge when they pass the final exam for the module.
1. IT Essentials and PC Support
- Set up, install and maintain computer hardware and operating system.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
2. Networking Essentials
- Set up, configure, maintain and troubleshoot network system, and build peer-to-peer wireless network for small office environment.
- Provide network support and configure network devices such as switches, routers and wireless access points.
3. Linux Essentials
- Install, upgrade and migrate to Linux client.
- Configure Linux as a client or server.
4. Applied Scripting using Python
- Perform scripting using python for solving problems.
5. Network Programmability Essentials
- Operate and interact using APIs to manage tasks on a controller-based network.
What you'll learn
- IT Essentials and PC Support
- Networking Essentials
- Linux Essentials
- Applied Scripting using Python
- Network Programmability Essentials
Advisory Note to Programme Enrolment
It is preferred that applicant possess foundational English, Mathematics/ Science, or suitable work experience.