The course provides participants with knowledge and skillsets to be able to design, implement, monitor and manage networks (includes intranet, extranet, LAN and WAN) for the organisation and provide support to users, customers and suppliers, and troubleshoot
any problems that may arise.
1. Internetworking Technology
• Configure and implement routing protocols used in Local Area Network (LAN) as well as troubleshoot basic routing issues.
2. Server Essentials
• Install, configure and manage administration of server operating systems, servers and services.
• Perform backup and recovery of systems files and configurations as well as monitor system performance.
3. Network Infrastructure Management
• Set up Local Area Network (LAN) with Internet-Protocol (IP) addresses and network protocols.
4. CoC in Data Analytics using Microsoft Excel
• Perform data cleaning, data analysis and data visualization using Microsoft Excel to gain insights for management reporting and decision making.
5. CoC in Fundamentals of Data Visualisation using Power BI
• Present insights from big data for data analytics.
6. CoC in Python Programming with Excel
• Speed up data processing and data visualization using Python and Excel.
7. CoC in Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
• Identify work areas where AI can enhance efficiency.
• Demonstrate a simple AI project and chart their AI skills acquiring journey.