The course provides participants with knowledge and skillsets for emerging applications for digitalisation through the practical deployment of IoT, electronics engineering, and security technology.
1. IoT Integration
- Set up and integrate sensors/actuators with controllers; configure and test wired/wireless sensor networks to perform useful tasks;
- Deploy IoT in areas such as Healthcare, Logistics and Transport.
2. Electronic Control System
- Implement various industrial electronic devices and systems, such as stepper and servo motors, sensors, actuators and controllers such as microcontrollers and Programmable Logic Controllers.
3. Access Control Technology and System
- Broad overview of access control terminologies, concepts and devices.
- Set up, configure, test and troubleshoot standalone access control systems.
4. CoC in Coding Foundation for Artificial Intelligence
- To acquire basic skills in Python programming with the use of libraries on Numerical Python (NumPy), Pandas for Artificial Intelligence and Data Science.
5. CoC in Data Analytics using Microsoft Excel
- To perform data cleaning, data analysis and data visualization using Microsoft Excel to gain insights for management reporting and decision making.
6. CoC in Fundamentals of Data Visualisation using Power BI
- To present insights from big data for data analytics.
7. CoC in Python Programming with Excel Automation
- To speed up data processing and data visualization using Python and Excel.
8. CoC in Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- To identify work areas where AI can enhance efficiency.
- To demonstrate a simple AI project and chart their AI skills acquiring journey