AutoDesk Fusion 360 Modelling
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Type of courseShort Courses
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
AutoDesk helps you to imagine, design and create products for manufacturing, engineering, entertainment and many other industries. You will learn 2D and 3D modeling skills, generate manufacturing blueprint, create step and STL file for CAD/CAM
and 3D printing.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: CIT323
Mode of Training: Classroom
Training Schedule & Registration
What you'll learn
- Familiarize with drafting environment, perform file operation and settings configuration in parts and drawing file types.
- Understanding of 2D constraint and 2D snapping properties
- Apply 2D command to perform sketch, arc, circle, slot, offset, projection, linear and circular array.
- Perform all 3D essential commands include extrude, shell, revolve, loft, swift and create the plane.
- Create a 2D drawing, import 3D model and perform detailed dimension, create Bill of Materials, and all basic annotation.
- Produce PDF and other file formats for manufacturing and for 3D printing.