CoC in Applied Entrepreneurship: Build a Sustainable & Meaningful Business
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
In this SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course, participants will learn how to build a sustainable and meaningful business around environmental and social values and expectations of customers, to ensure business viability and continuity.
Fees for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2020507865
What you'll learn
- Trend analysis on circular economy
- Self-analysis to identify life goals
- Product idea for circular economy business start-up
- Circular economy business product details
- Sustainable and meaningful business idea using entrepreneurial modelling techniques