CoC in Introduction to Digital Sewing & Online Marketing (Face Mask)
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
In this SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course, you will acquire skills in drafting basic pattern blocks with given specifications or measurements and knowledge in the type of materials and patterns for making wearable items using digital sewing machines. Participants will also learn online entrepreneurship skills through setting up and launching a product for sale on an online platform.
Digital Sewing Machine used in the course:-
What you'll learn
- Introduction to wearables (e.g. face mask), types and applications
- Introduction to basic fashion design, material selection and colour matching techniques.
- Basic pattern creation using the digital sewing machine function.
- Measurement technique for wearables, e.g a custom-fitted mask.
- Drafting technique and cutting of mould and cloth
- Setting up and launching of product for sale online.