This course imparts skills to adult learners who are fresh graduates from ITE Nitec or Higher Nitec courses and learners who are currently working in the events or Esports industry looking for mid-career advancement opportunities in the broadcasting and production in the E-sports industry.
This course is designed to equip participants with digital age career skills to organise, direct and conduct Production & Broadcasting in e-sports events.
You will learn to harness the skills in Online Production & Broadcasting to create successful e-Sports Events:
- Learn the role of a technical support operator and its functions
- Learn how to effectively operate live streaming equipment to capture video and audio for a live stream.
- Operate Broadcasting Software to receive input from various sources and thereafter broadcast onto a specific platform for a live stream
- Learn effective preparation and how to display on-screen graphics for live productions or outside broadcasting events using on-air graphics devices for studio graphics operations.
- Acquire organising skills to create proper program flow/rundown of an e-sports live stream