What you'll learn
The course is developed at the request of the Security Systems Association of Singapore (SSAS) to build up the service standard and productivity of security workers so as to improve the quality of jobs and offer good career progression pathways in the security industry.
- Introduction to features and applications of cables
- Introduction to relevant cabling standards from BICSI and IEEE
- Understand riser diagram and line diagram for security projects
- Perform cable termination using appropriate tools
- Perform cable test
- Industry best practice
- Common problems in cable termination.