CoC in Security Project Cable Termination
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College West
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
In this SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course, you will understand the various security system termination drawings and learn to perform cable termination in accordance with regulation and industry best practices. This course is developed at the request of the Security Systems Association of Singapore (SSAS) to build up the service standard and productivity of security workers, as well as improve the quality of jobs and offer good career progression pathways in the security industry.
What you'll learn
- Introduction to features and applications of cables
- Introduction to relevant cabling standards from BICSI and IEEE
- Understand riser diagram and line diagram for security projects
- Perform cable termination using appropriate tools
- Perform cable test
- Industry best practice
- Common problems in cable termination.
This is an intermediate course for learners who have a basic understanding of the topic. Some prior knowledge/experience is required.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2018507622