Data Analytics using Microsoft Excel (Beginner)
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Type of courseShort Courses
Campus where course is offered
ITE College West
This course is designed to give participants the basic operations and working knowledge of data analytics using Microsoft Excel, such as reading data into Microsoft Excel using various data formats, organizing and manipulating data.
Upon completion, participants will be able to create and work with different templates and perform mathematical calculations.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: CIT296
Mode of Training: Classroom
What you'll learn
- Different usage of basic functions in Excel
- Types of toolbar functions
- Working with Multiple workbooks functions
- Working with Range and worksheets functions
- Creating and working with Templates set up.