GCE 'O' level grades in English Language, Mathematics/Principles of Accounts and 1 other subject:
- Grade 1-7 in English Language
- Grade 1-8 in Mathematics (Elementary/Additional) or Principles of Accounts*
- Grade 1-7 in one other subject
* To be eligible for selection, you must have sat for Mathematics (Elementary/Additional).
GCE ‘N(A)’ level passes in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other subjects:
- Grade 1-3 in English Language
- Grade 1-4 in Mathematics
- Grade 1-5 in 3 other subjects; and
- A total of 19 points or less for English, Mathematics and three other subjects (ELMAB3)*
* Eligible, graduating GCE N(A) students who applied and enrolled during the January intake under the Direct Entry Scheme, will undergo 10 weeks of preparatory programme, followed by 2 years of Higher Nitec training.
For more details on minimum entry requirements for Nitec graduates, please click here.
Successful students will be required to purchase a Laptop which will cost about $500 - $1,500 for the 2-year course. This is in addition to the course fees. Financial assistance is available for eligible students under ITE Opportunity
Fund subject to terms and conditions. For more details of the specifications for the device, please click here.