Nitec in Services - Business Administration
Course Details Anchor Navigation
This course provides students with the skills and knowledge to perform a range of administrative tasks in support of business operations across all sectors and industries.
1 year 6 months
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
ITE College East
ITE College West
The course duration is 1.5 years to 3 years.
Download Core module details (PDF 95 KB)
What you'll learn
- Receive visitors and tend to enquiry at reception counter
- Handle workplace communication
- Update customer data
- Coordinate meeting arrangement and logistics
- Provide administrative support
- Prepare routine report and backroom duty
- Perform social media activity
- 2 GCE 'O' Level Grades (Grade 1 - 8) in any two subjects; or
- 3 GCE 'N' Level Passes (Grade A-D or Grade 1-5) in English Language and two other subjects; or
- Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 5 in Speaking and Listening, and Level 4 in Reading, Writing and Numeracy.
Nitec in Services - Business Administration graduates are employed across all sectors and industries. There are excellent opportunities for career advancement to supervisory positions and beyond. They can progress from Administrative Assistant / Customer Service Associate to Assistant Administrative Manager and to Administrative Manager/Executive.
For more details on application, click here.