Body Composition Assessment
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Do you know that body composition is a health-related physical fitness indicator? Acquire knowledge in anatomy and how to assess body composition by measuring girths and skinfolds and how to enhance overall health and fitness.
Type of courseShort Courses
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits. Visit www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/credit; for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Ref No: TGS-2018507530
What you'll learn
- Purpose and basic principles of fitness assessment
- Define body fat composition and the purpose of its measurement
- Types of body composition assessment and their purpose
- Safe and correct procedures for administering the skinfold measurement to determine body fat composition
- Interpret the result of the skinfold assessment