Pain Management through Aromatherapy
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Type of courseShort Courses
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
Are you tired of taking medicine for quick fixes to bodily pains? Are you considering natural pain relief? If so, find out about aromatherapy and its role in pain management. In this workshop, you will blend essential oils by fragrance notes for pain management, and bring home a bottle of 30 ml of massage oil, 15 g of healing balm and 15 g of muscle rub.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits. Visit www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Ref No: TGS-2020507892
What you'll learn
- Aromatherapy basics and history
- Essential oils for different types of pain
- Blending techniques by fragrance notes
- Create aromatherapy home products for pain management
- Basic aromatherapy massage techniques
Want to find out more about our courses?