The Train the Trainer (TTT) programme, mainly Prepare and Conduct Coaching (PCC), Deliver and Facilitate Learning (DFL) and Design & Develop OJT Programme (DDOP), will lead to a Industry Trainer Certificate (ITC). The
ITC is conferred to Industry Trainers who have successfully attained the 3 TTT modules of DDOP, PCC and DFL, and have shown proof of making use of the training to develop training programmes for their companies. The ITC-Awardees are recognised as
Industry Trainers of high calibre, who are able to individually develop and implement training systems in a holistic and integrated manner for their companies.
Apply Now (Word form)
Apply Now (PDF)
You must satisfy ALL 4 requirements to apply for the Industry Trainer Certificate (ITC):
- Possess minimum Nitec (NTC-2) or equivalent qualification;
- Passed all 3 modules: Prepare & Conduct Coaching, Deliver & Facilitate Learning and Design & Develop OJT Programme. These modules must be taken within the last 6 years;
- Possess minimum 6 months of post-training experience after the completion of the 3 modules; and
- Possess at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
Next Interview Date
The next interview is on Thursday, 20 Aug 2020.
Application for Aug 2020 interview will be closed on Thursday, 7 Jul 2020.
For more information, visit ITC Application Procedure.
The details of the ACTA v5 modules recognised for TTT module exemption are listed below:
ACTA v5 Modules
Recognised Exemption for TTT Module
Additional TTT Modules Required to be Completed
Holders of the following modules:
- M1 Apply Adult Learning Principles in Training;
- M2 Design a Learning Experience; and
- M3 Prepare and Facilitate a Learning Experience
Deliver & Facilitate Learning
- Prepare & Conduct Coaching; and
- Design & Develop OJT Programme
(*Eligible candidates have to attend an interview in which they will be further assessed for the award of the ITC.)