Work-Study Certificate (Customer Service Associate)
[ Note: The intake for this programme is currently closed.]
Are you prepared to launch a career in customer service? Join our newly developed 6-week programme to jump-start your career with leading companies in Singapore. The programme is developed based on industry inputs, offering in-demand skills that
employers are looking for and providing opportunities to job openings.
- Get a guaranteed interview with employer partners
- Training developed with inputs from employers’
- Participate in employer networking opportunities
- Immerse in hands-on training (real-work case studies and simulation)
- Coaching for resume building and job interviews
- Improve confidence about skills and knowledge
- Opportunities to take on jobs such as Customer Service Associate, Lounge Associate and Beauty Adviser after attending the programme
- Improve job performance after attending the programme
You may still register your interest via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will contact you once the intake commences.
- 18 years and above
- For Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Keen to start a full-time job immediately after completion of training, subject to getting a job offer
- No prior experience required
- All interested ITE graduates may apply
- 100% course fee subsidy from SkillsFuture Singapore and employers of Singapore Citizens (SCs) and Permanent Residents (PRs)
- $750 training allowance for SCs
How Do We Prepare You?
- Coaching: Your instructors and mentors are not just teachers. They are coaches who stand by their students through successes and challenges.
- The right resume can open the door to new career opportunities. We will partner with you to create a resume that showcases your skills and experiences.
- By conducting mock interviews, providing real-time feedback and coaching, we ensure that you are prepared for the actual interview with prospective employers.
- After graduation, mentors and instructors will continue to check in with alumni providing support with the job search and advice for continued success.
- Ongoing Benefits of a Work-Study Certificate Programme
- Build a Trusted Network
Continued contact with the alumni network
Events and workshops to help you keep growing
- Give Back
Become a mentor to help others
Troubleshoot your job challenges