We inspire and transform extraordinary lives with our unique brand of Hands-on, Minds-on, Hearts-on® College Education.
If you’re passionate to serve as a professional skills-based educator and committed to work with youths to equip and prepare them for employability, we invite you to apply for the ITE Scholarship (Undergraduate Programme).
With the ITE Scholarship, you can deepen your professional knowledge and skills, and subsequently play an active role in making a difference to our students’ lives. The niche disciplines/specialisations for ITE Scholarship include:
- Community Care & Social Services
- Cyber & Network Security
- IT Applications
- Logistics & Maritime Business
- Vertical Transportation
To be eligible for the ITE Scholarship, you should possess the following:
- Singapore citizenship
- Outstanding academic and/or industry credentials
- Active and valuable contributions to society
- Passion for lifelong learning - willing and able to pursue programme(s) in critical / niche / emerging new area(s) as required by ITE
The ITE Scholarship will cover:
- Tuition fees and other compulsory fees
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Return economy class airfare (for overseas studies only)
Upon graduation, you will have to fulfil a bond period of:
- 6 years for overseas Scholarship
- 4 years for local Scholarship
Please visit Careers@Gov to apply for "Lecturer (ITE Scholarship Scheme)”.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.