• Air-Conditioning – Basic Maintenance for Home Split Unit^
• Air-Conditioning – Installation & Commission of City Multi Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) System^
• Air-Conditioner Maintenance*^
• Arc Welding^
• CAD – Create Parts & Draw Assemblies using SolidWorks^
• Electrical – Home Maintenance^
• Electrical – Switchboard Maintenance^
• Electrical Installation – CP5:1998 Code of Practice^
• Electrical Installation – Test & Inspect Residential & Commercial Properties^
• Electrical Control – Air-Con Maintenance^
• Fire Protection – Equipment Maintenance^
• Hydraulics – Fundamental Principles^
• Hydraulics – Industry Applications & Troubleshooting
• Industrial Temperature Calibration+
• Instrumentation – Machine Condition Monitoring^
• Mathematics – Trigonometry (Part 1) NEW
• Mathematics – Trigonometry (Part 2) NEW
• Microsoldering – Surface Mounted Components/Devices (SMD) for Industry
• Mobile Phone – Essential Servicing Skills*^
• Pipe Fitting^
• PLC Programming – Fundamentals^
• Plumbing Maintenance*^
• Raspberry Pi 101 NEW
• Swimming Pool Maintenance & Operations*^
• TIG Welding^
For C3A SG50 Lifelong Learning Courses, only registration at ITE's Customer & Visitor Centre will be accepted. Please contact our ITE hotline at 1800-2255 483 on course vacancy before visiting the Customer & Visitor Centre.
Singaporean/PRs who are at least of 60 years old enjoy a discount of 20% for all courses.
*CDAC - Eligible Singaporeans/PRs can apply with the Chinese Development Assistance Council (CDAC) to enjoy
up to 95% course fee support. For more information, please contact CDAC at 6603 5566.
^UTAP - NTUC Union members may apply for course fee support under the Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP). For more information, please refer to http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg.
For training details, please refer to the 'Training Schedule'.