• Air-Conditioner Maintenance*^
• Arc Welding^
• Basic Electrical Maintenance^
• Basic Electrical Principles for Air-Conditioner Installation & Maintenance^
• Basic Machine Condition Monitoring^
• Basic Maintenance of Residential Air-Conditioner (Split Unit)^
• Building Fire Protection Equipment Maintenance^
• City Multi Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Air-Conditioning System Installation & Commissioning^
• CP5: 1998 Code of Practice for Electrical Installation^
• Creating Parts & Drawing Assemblies with Solidworks (Level 1)^
• Electrical Testing & Inspection for Residential & Commercial Properties^
• Essential Skills in Mobile Phone Servicing*^
• Fibre Optics Installer^
• Fibre Testing & Troubleshooting^
• Fundamentals of Hydraulics^
• Home Electrical Maintenance^
• Intermediate Hydraulics
• Introduction to Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Programming^
• Metrology & Electrical Measurements
• Microsoldering - Surface Mounted Components/Devices (SMD) for Industry NEW
• Motor Starters & Maintenance
• Pipe Fitting^
• Plumbing Maintenance*^
• Swimming Pool Maintenance & Operations*^
• Switchboard Maintenance^
• TIG Welding^
• Video Surveillance Technology & Design^
For C3A SG50 Lifelong Learning Courses, all places are taken up except for "Preparation for Home Renovation" & "Beginners' English - Level 1". Please contact our ITE hotline at 1800-2255 483 to check course vacancy prior to registration at the Customer & Visitor Centre.
Singaporean/PRs who are at least of 60 years old enjoy a discount of 20% for all courses.
*CDAC - Eligible Singaporeans/PRs can apply with the Chinese Development Assistance Council (CDAC) to enjoy
up to 95% course fee support. For more information, please contact CDAC at 6603 5566.
^UTAP - NTUC Union members may apply for course fee support under the Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP). For more information, please refer to http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg.
For training details, please refer to the 'Training Schedule'.