• Air-Conditioning – Basic Maintenance for Home Split Unit^ SFC
• Air-Conditioning – Installation & Commission of City Multi Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) System^ SFC
• Air-Conditioner Maintenance*^ SFC
• Arc Welding^ SFC
• CAD – Create Parts & Draw Assemblies using SolidWorks^ SFC
• Electrical – Home Maintenance^ SFC
• Electrical – Motor Starters & Maintenance ^SFC
• Electrical – Switchboard Maintenance^ SFC
• Electrical Control – Air-Con Maintenance^ SFC
• Electrical Installation – CP5:1998 Code of Practice^ SFC
• Electrical Installation – Test & Inspect Residential & Commercial Properties^ SFC
• Electrical Maintenance (Beginners)^ SFC
• Fibre Optics – Essential Skills for Installers^ SFC
• Fibre Optics – Test & Troubleshoot^ SFC
• Fire Protection – Equipment Maintenance^ SFC
• Hydraulics – Fundamental Principles^ SFC
• Instrumentation – Machine Condition Monitoring^ SFC
• Mobile Phone – Essential Servicing Skills*^ SFC
• Pipe Fitting^ SFC
• PLC Programming – Fundamentals^ SFC
• PLC Programming – Introduction to Alternative Languages (FB, ST & SFC)
• Plumbing Maintenance*^ SFC
• Raspberry Pi – Make My First PC
• Swimming Pool Maintenance & Operations*^ SFC
• TIG Welding^ SFC
Singaporean/PRs who are at least of 60 years old enjoy a discount of 20% for all courses.
*CDAC - Eligible Singaporeans/PRs can apply with the Chinese Development Assistance Council (CDAC) to enjoy
up to 95% course fee support. For more information, please contact CDAC at 6603 5566.
SFC - SkillsFuture Credit Approved Courses.
^UTAP - NTUC Union members may apply for course fee support under the Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP). For more information, please refer to http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg.
For training details, please refer to the 'Training Schedule'.