Copy the URL from the text box below...
Higher Nitec in Service Management
Would you like to put a smile on someone’s face by helping to improve customer service levels?
This course allows you to learn to develop a customer-centric and service mindset to deliver a professional experience to every customer. In addition to routine administrative functions, you will also learn to manage customer contact solutions and use customer relationship management to profile and anticipate customer needs.
Acquire knowledge and skills which are highly relevant to the industry
- Handle oral and written communication in a business/workplace environment.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Produce office documents using common software packages.
- Manage inbound/outbound channels and calls.
- Manage sales calls.
- Obtain and maintain records of contacts, accounts and orders.
- Manage customer issues.
- Provide customer hardware and software support.
- Manage e-business activities.
- Support call-centre applications development.
To apply for the Higher Nitec in Service Management course, you need to have:
|GCE 'O' level grades in English Language, Mathematics/Principles of Accounts and 1 other subject
- Grade 1 - 6 in English Language
- Grade 1 - 8 in Mathematics (Elementary or Additional) or Principles of Accounts, and
- Grade 1 - 7 in one other subject.
To be eligible for selection, you must have sat for Mathematics (Elementary or Additional)
One of the following Nitec qualifications:
- Nitec in Asian Culinary Arts
- Nitec in Beauty & Wellness
- Nitec in Business Services
- Nitec in Food & Beverage Operations
- Nitec in Hair Fashion & Design
- Nitec in Pastry & Baking
- Nitec in Retail Services
- Nitec in Travel & Tourism Services
- Nitec in Western Culinary Arts
|GPA of 2.8 and above
This is a two-year course and is available at :
- ITE College West for 1 to 2 days per week; and
- Sponsoring Companies for On-the-Job Training (ITE will help you find a sponsoring company.)
Higher Nitec in Service Management with good results may apply for progression to the first year of a related diploma course at the Polytechnics.
Higher Nitec in Service Management graduates may apply for progression to related ITE Work-Learn Technical Diploma. For more details, please click here.
Higher Nitec in Service Management graduates can be employed as customer support personnel in various industries like telecommunications, hospitality, banking and finance, transport, IT, retail, tourism and other corporate businesses. Some of the job titles held by graduates include Customer Service Representatives, Customer Service Agents, Contact Centre Agents and Customer Care Representatives.
For general queries on the course, please email Joyce_c_foo@ite.edu.sg or call 6590 2435.