|Type of Applicant||Main Application Phase|
Mon 1 Nov 2021 to
Fri 29 Jan 2022
Admission Interview / Aptitude-based Assessment
Mon 22 Nov 2021 to
Fri 4 Feb 2022
|Results of Application /|
Mon 14 Mar 2022 to
Thu 17 Mar 2022
See 'Notes' below.
Wed 23 Mar 2022 to
Fri 25 Mar 2022
Mon 4 Apr 2021
|Apr 2022 Term|
Mon 4 Apr 2022
- Graduates from relevant Higher Nitec/Nitec courses who meet min GPA
- Graduates from relevant Higher Nitec/Nitec in Technology/Services courses who meet min GPA and have at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Full-time Higher Nitec/Nitec students from relevant courses, graduating in Dec 21 or Mar 22
|Online application starts on Mon 1 Nov 2021.||Shortlisted applicants will be notified of interview details.|
Appellants may log in to check the outcome of appeal.
- Log in using the User ID & Password printed on your verification slip.
- Go to ‘Self-Service’ > ‘Student Admission’ > ‘View Application Results’.
|For graduates who are offered the course.||For full-time students graduating in Mar 2022 who are offered the course on a provisional basis.||Start of Term.|
- Graduates from relevant WSQ diplomas with at least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Working adults with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
Online application starts on Mon 1 Nov 2021.
|Shortlisted applicants will be notified of interview details.||Successful applicants will be contacted by email/phone call.||For graduates who are offered the course.||-||Start of Term.|