CoC in Administration of Medication with Tech-Enablement for Enrolled Nurses
Course Details Anchor Navigation
In this SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course, as enrolled nurses, you will be equipped with skills and knowledge to administer medication across care settings safely.
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
What you'll learn
- Fundamentals of nursing pharmacology
- Nursing roles and safety considerations of medical administration
- Apply drug calculations
- Medication administration management
- Identifying the common medications for the top 6 national chronic diseases.
- Incorporate various smart solutions and technologies, drawing on the experience and examples from ITE.
- be at least an Enrolled Nurse with minimum 2 years of working experience
- have a valid practising certificate enrolled with SNB
- be recommended by their healthcare organisation
- have an assigned clinical preceptor (Registered Nurse) to sign off their OJT competency checklist from their healthcare organisation
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
Course Reference Number: TGS-2019507285