CoC in Art of Mixology (Classroom with Synchronous & Asynchronous)
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College West
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
This SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course equips learners with an understanding of the fermentation and distillation process and the skills of various mixology methods and equipment used for Global Common Drinks, Standard Drink Accompaniments and Cocktails.
1st day : 3.5 hours of online self-directed learning
2nd day : 3.5 hours of online synchronous learning
3rd day: 7 hours of face-to-face practical learning
What you'll learn
- Types of fermented, distilled and compounded beverages.
- Common spirits, liqueur and bitters and their base ingredients.
- Types and purpose of bar tools and equipment, glassware for serving beverages and standard garnishes and bar condiments and their uses
- Eight classifications of drinks
- Various methods in making a cocktail.
- Understanding of Liquor Licensing regulations in Singapore
- Understanding of bar design and set up
This is intermediate level course. Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2022014987