GCE 'O' level grades in English Language and 2 other subjects:
- Grade 1-7 in English Language
- Grade 1-7 in 2 other subjects
To be eligible for selection, you must have sat for Mathematics (Elementary/Additional).
GCE ‘N(A)’ level passes in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other subjects:
- Grade 1-3 in English Language
- Grade 1-4 in Mathematics
- Grade 1-5 in 3 other subjects; and
- A total of 19 points or less for English, Mathematics and three other subjects (ELMAB3) *
* Eligible, graduating GCE N(A) students enrolled during the January intake under the Direct Entry Scheme To Polytechnic Programme (DPP) will undergo 10 weeks of preparatory programme, followed by 2 years of Higher Nitec training.
For more details on minimum entry requirements for Nitec graduates, please click
Students will be required to purchase a Laptop for the course. This is in addition to the course fees. Financial assistance is available to eligible students under ITE Opportunity Fund subject to terms and conditions. For more details on the minimum laptop specifications, please click here.