- 5 GCE ‘O’ Level Examination passes including attaining the following grades in:
- English Language - Minimum Grade D7
- Mathematics - Minimum Grade C6
- Physics/Physical Science/General Science - Minimum Grade C6
- ITE Higher Nitec or Industrial Technician Certificate (ITC)
- Full GCE ‘A’ Level Certificate (minimum of 2 ‘H2’ and 2 ‘H1’ Level passes including General Paper)
- Diploma (excluding Specialist Diploma) from local polytechnics (NP, NYP, RP, SP or TP)
- SIM Diploma in Management Studies
- Degree from local universities (NTU, NUS, SMU, UniSIM)
- MOM Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer Certificate
- FSMAS Certificate in Fire Safety & Emergency Management Course (plus 5 GCE ‘O’ level passes in ANY subject)
- 5 GCE ‘O’ Level Examination passes (including English and Mathematics) and passed the Pre-Enrolment Test* in Science
- 5 GCE ‘O’ Level Examination passes (including English and Science) and passed the Pre-Enrolment Test* in Mathematics
- 5 GCE ‘O’ Level Examination passes (including Mathematics and Science) and passed the British Council’s International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 5.5 or proficiency level 6 for all modules under the Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN)
*Applicants may apply to take the Pre-Enrolment Test in Science or Mathematics at Civil Defence Academy (CDA).
For any other qualifications (Certificates + Results Transcripts) that are not listed above, please submit to Email: email@example.com together with your full name, email and contact number, for their review.