Nitec in Services - Beauty & Wellness
Course Details Anchor Navigation
In this course, you will learn to provide facial and waxing treatment, manicure, pedicure, and basic make-up services. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge on the latest innovation in beauty products and services!
1 year 6 months
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
The course duration is 1.5 years to 3 years.
Download Core module details (PDF 146 KB)
What you'll learn
- Conduct client consultation
- Provide facial treatment
- Shape eyebrows
- Provide waxing for facial and body hair removal
- Provide nail and nail spa services
- Provide make-up services
- Completed GCE 'O' Level; or
- Completed GCE 'N' Level; or
- Passed ISC in Hairdressing; or
- Workplace Literacy & Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5 in Speaking and Listening, and Level 4 in Reading and Numeracy.
Applicant must attend an interview for admission, and provide a self-declaration of medical condition at the start of each module.
Nitec in Services - Beauty & Wellness graduates are employed by beauty establishments. Some of the job titles held by graduates may include Beautician, Beauty Therapist, Beauty Consultant, Make-up Artist, Manicurist and Pedicurist.
For more details on application, click here.