Nitec in Services - Interior & Exhibition Design
Course Details Anchor Navigation
If you like to design in 2D and 3D, and like to improve or enhance the interior spaces in buildings, this is definitely the course for you.
1 year 6 months
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
The course duration is 1.5 years to 3 years.
Download Core module details (PDF 140 KB)
What you'll learn
- Produce design drawings
- Produce building CAD drawings
- Produce interior space modelling
- Develop interior space planning and design
- Develop interior design proposal
- Generate interior construction and furnishing
- Examine interior design portfolio
- 2 GCE ‘O’ Level Grades (Grade 1-8) in any two subjects; or
- 3 GCE ‘N’ Level Grades (Grade A-D or Grade 5) in Mathematics and two other subjects; or
- Workplace Literacy & Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5 in Speaking and Listening, and Level 4 in Reading and Numeracy.
Applicant must be free from colour appreciation deficiency.
Applicant will be required to attend an interview and pass a drawing test for admission.
Nitec in Services-Interior & Exhibition Design graduates are employed by private companies in the building and construction sector. Some of the job titles held by graduates include:
- Interior Designer
- Junior Designer
- Assistant Exhibition Designer
For more details on application, click here.