IT Literacy − Basic Microsoft Powerpoint
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Type of courseShort Courses
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
Do you need to share your ideas with a group of people such as students, customers or management representatives? Learn how to present information clearly and express your ideas visually using Powerpoint today!
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits. Visit www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2017504544
What you'll learn
- Creating a Basic Presentation
- Formatting Text on Slides
- Adding Graphical Objects to a Presentation
- Modifying Graphical Objects in Presentations
- Apply an Animation Effect to a Graphical Object
- Working with Tables
- Working with Charts
- Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
Basic computer skills
Want to find out more about our courses?