Swimming Pool Maintenance & Operation
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Type of courseShort Courses
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
This is a joint certification course between ITE and the Singapore Environment Institute (SEI) on Swimming Pool’s legislation and code of practices stated in the Environmental Public Health Act (EPHA). There will be hands-on maintenance and repair of pool equipment, and the proper ways of disinfection, dosing and water balancing in pool water treatment.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits. Visit www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number : TGS-2016502783
Mode of Training: Classroom
What you'll learn
- Legislation and Code of Practice on swimming pool
- Disinfection and its role in safeguarding public health
- Maintenance on the mechanical components of filtration systems and re-circulation
- Maintenance of chemical dosing system
- Maintenance on the electrical components
- Worker’s safety: safe handling of chemicals
- Emergency and evacuation plan
- Water conservation
- Pool management
Want to find out more about our courses?