This Work-Study Diploma course aims to equip graduates with the skills, knowledge and professional attributes to deploy, integrate and support AI capabilities and data technologies, to drive business benefits through digital strategies. Trainees will acquire skills and knowledge under the chosen specialisation as follows:
Build, assess and deploy AI/ML models, to support continuous improvements of AI solutions.
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Able to articulate and discuss ideas, thoughts and information effectively to achieve common outcomes
- Able to understand and co-relate information from multiple disciplines to synthesise knowledge and insights, as well as guide decisions
An AI/ML Engineer builds, assesses and deploys AI/ML models, to support continuous improvements of AI solutions. The work he/she performs includes the following:
- Design and develop AI model
- Develop ML pipeline workflow
- Deploy AI operations
- Deliver AI solutions
Some of our partners:
Google | AWS | NEC
Employers that wish to offer training places, please click HERE.