What will the land transport engineering landscape in Singapore be like in the near future? What talent will our automotive industry require years from now? Alternative or cleaner energy sources, as well as other technologies like artificial intelligence, the Internet-of-Things, data analytics, and predictive maintenance, are obviously on the rise.
The Work-Study Diploma in Land Transport Engineering is a step towards a career in our vibrant land transportation industry, whether it be as a Manager, Engineer, Technical Specialist, or Senior Technician, focused on advancing the quality of vehicle service and repair standards.
With the ITE Work-Study Diploma in Land Transport Engineering, you may increase your breadth of understanding and practical know-how for use throughout your land transport career.
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Able to articulate and discuss ideas, thoughts and information effectively to achieve common outcomes
- Able to understand and co-relate information from multiple disciplines to synthesise knowledge and insights, as well as guide decisions
A Land Transport Engineer manages operations, maintains transport assets, ensures safety and work quality and delivers outstanding customer service. The work he/she performs may include the following:
- High voltage vehicle diagnostics
- Drive control systems diagnostics
- Predictive maintenance of assets
- Planning and tracking operations
Some of our partners:
ComfortDelGro Engineering | SMRT | SBS Transit | MINDEF | ST Engineering | Performance Motors | Komoco Holdings
Employers that wish to offer training places, please click HERE.