Successful applicants who have accepted the full-time Technical Engineer Diploma / Technical Diploma course offer have to report to their posted ITE College by the stipulated dates to register for their course.

Before Reporting to College

Please check that you have completed the following, before reporting to College:

Reporting Schedule and Venue

Please report punctually to the ITE College at the stated reporting time and venue, according to your posted College and course:

CollegeApr 2022 Intake
ITE College Central

Technical Engineer Diploma in Machine Technology

  • Report to the Customer & Visitor Centre, Block A, Level 2 at ITE College Central on Mon 4 Apr 2022, between 10.00am and 4.00pm.
ITE College West

Technical Engineer Diploma in Automotive Engineering


  • Report to the Indoor Sports Hall, Block 7 Level 2 at ITE College West on Tue 5 Apr 2022, between 1.30pm and 2.00pm.

Technical Diploma in Culinary Arts

  • Report to the Indoor Sports Hall, Block 7 Level 2 at ITE College West on Tue 5 Apr 2022, between 1.00pm and 1.30pm.

What to Bring

  • Your identity card (NRIC/FIN)
  • Fee payment items applicable to you (for information on modes of payment applicable, refer to
  • Original examination result slip and CCA certificate (if you have self-declared this information during application)
  • Your medical report, if you are enrolled in the Technical Diploma in Culinary Arts course.
  • Payment for uniform purchase (typically around $150, payable by NETS/PayNow/cash)

National Service (NS) Deferment

If you were born in the year 2001 or earlier, you may need to check your eligibility for NS deferment. You may download the Eligibility for NS Deferment Form at and submit the completed form to Central Manpower Base (CMPB) for processing of your NS deferment. You can contact CMPB at 1800-3676767 concerning your NS deferment. If you are not eligible for NS deferment, you will need to withdraw from the course that you are enrolled.

If you have completed your NS, please bring along the necessary documentary proof for verification during College registration:

  • 11B Military Identification Card; or
  • Letter of Completion of National Service by MINDEF; or
  • Certificate of Service by RSAF/RSN/SAF/SCDF/SPF

Appeal for Transfer

Applicants who wish to transfer to another course/College should first accept their original course offer and register at the College stated in their Enrolment Letter, before submitting an appeal. Appeal for transfer may be submitted online via the ITE website, or at the College stated in your Enrolment Letter.