Important Information for Graduands
Congratulations on your graduation! Please help us make your graduation ceremony a success by observing the instructions below.
Registration for Graduands
Immediate Action Required
Online Registration Period: Monday, 17 April 2023 to Friday, 28 April 2023 (11:59pm)
Click here to register.
a. Graduand registered online as “Not Attending”; or
- All graduands are to register your attendance online from Monday 17 April 2023 to Friday 28 April 2023. This is to enable us to reserve a seat for you.
- No arrangement will be made for graduands to attend the Graduation Ceremony and be presented on stage, if:
b. Graduand fails to register by the stipulated deadline
- Each graduand will be allowed to bring along 2 guests to attend the ceremony. Please indicate the number of guests that you will be bringing for our seating and logistical planning.
- Please check and update your contact details (if there are any changes). This is important so that we are able to contact you via SMS or phone call on matters regarding the Graduation Ceremony.
- Upon successful submission, you will see the following message:
“Hi <Your Name>,
Graduation Registration Completed
Thank you for registering your attendance.
If you have submitted wrongly, please call 6331 7953 for amendments.
We will see you at the Graduation Ceremony.”
Please keep a screenshot of the message as proof of registration.
- If you are unable to attend the graduation ceremony, you may collect your certificate at the ITE College West Customer & Visitor Centre (Block 2, Level 2) from 5 June 2023 during office hours (8:30am to 5:30pm).
- Please book an appointment before making your way down to ITE College West.
- Remember to bring along your NRIC for verification purpose.
Digital ITE certificate/ eCert
- Graduands may also retrieve your Digital Certificates and Transcript issued by ITE from 12 May 2023 by logging in to MySkillsFuture portal with your SingPass.
- Find out how you can access your Digital Certificates here.
- Graduands must settle any outstanding ITE fees with the College by 4 Ma;y 2023.
- Graduands who fail to do so will not be able to collect their hardcopy certificate, digital certificate & digital transcript.
- Graduands must report at your respective venues for registration at least 1 hour before the official start time of your ceremony.
- After the ceremony has started, we reserve the right to close registration and latecomers will not be presented on stage.
As you celebrate your achievement at ITE, please consider lending a helping hand to your juniors in need. You can do so simply by making a donation at https://www.giving.sg/ite-education-fund and play a part in supporting ITE students who are struggling to cope with daily schooling expenses. Your kind generosity will not only assist them in a practical way but will also inspire them to persevere in their studies and pursue their dreams. Any amount to be donated for this meaningful cause, whether big or small, will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance for helping to create a giving culture that we can all be proud of.
Our photographers will be taking photos at this event. The pictures may be used in various communications platforms, including but not limited to publications, ITE website, Corporate Newsletter and Facebook page.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Why am I only allowed to bring 2 guests to my graduation ceremony?
As we have limited seating capacity in our venues, each graduand may invite 2 guests to the ceremony.
Do register your attendance on the registration portal by Friday, 28 April 2023 11.59pm. Unregistered graduands and guests are deemed as not attending and will not have seats reserved for them.
• Must I be fully vaccinated to attend this event?
With effect from 10 Oct 2022, Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS) has been lifted (https://www.gov.sg/article/further-easing-of-community-measures). VDS is no longer required for events with more than 500 participants.
• Am I required to wear a mask at the event?
Mask wearing is now optional. However, we strongly encourage elderly attendees and immune-compromised persons to wear a mask to reduce their risk of catching respiratory infections.
Do follow the appropriate health protocols should you be tested positive for COVID-19, including by resting at home or visiting your primary care physicians if you need any medical attention.
• Can I attend the graduation ceremony if I do not have the graduation attire?
No. All graduands must be in the graduation attire before they can be presented on stage.
• Can I still attend the graduation ceremony if I am enlisted into NS?
Graduands may use the e-invitation email to apply for leave of absence in order to attend the graduation ceremony.
• Why do I have to register to attend the graduation ceremony?
Do note that attendance is strictly by registration (to facilitate contact tracing if required). It is also important to register for the ceremony so that the Organising Committee can be better prepared in terms of seating and logistics for attendees.
• I have registered my attendance online and would like to amend my submission. What should I do?
If you are unable to attend, please call 6331 7953 before 5 May 2023 to amend your online registration during office hours (Mon – Fri: 8:30am to 5:30pm). We are unable to accommodate late requests for graduands who did not register by 28 April 2023.
• Can I collect my certificate before the graduation ceremony?
No, all graduands will collect their certificate only after the graduation ceremony.
• Can I get my family to collect the certificate for me?
Your family member will be able to collect your certificate from 5 June 2023. Please download, complete and present the authorisation letter together with the graduate’s NRIC and proxy’s identification documents at CVC for collection. Do book an appointment with CVC before heading down to ITE College West.
• Will there be an official photographer to take photographs of the graduands?
Yes, an official photographer will take photograph of every graduand as they go on stage to receive their certificate.
• Can I collect my certificate if I have unpaid fees?
If you have any unpaid school fees, you will not be able to collect your certificate. So, please do ensure that you have paid all your fees either before the graduation ceremony or before you attempt to collect your certificate.