CoC in Electrical Installation Design
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
In this SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course, you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to design electrical drawing system for electrical installations up to 45 kVA and voltage not exceeding 1000 volts in compliance with the relevant Code of Practice.
What you'll learn
- Interpret Electricity Act and local regulations pertaining to electrical design and installation
- Interpret the relevant Code of Practice to apply onto electrical design and installation with regards to requirements for safety in design
- Differentiate the assessment of different type of installation and load characteristic for the purpose of design
- Apply concept of load estimation and steps in sizing of conductors
- Apply concept of Earthing and Bonding, Sizing of earth Conductors and basic knowledge of RCCB
- Complete Single Line Diagram with its protection ratings, new cable colour code and labels into electrical design
- Complete the electrical design for Temporary Electrical Installations such as use of Generator sets and Socket Outlet Assembly
- Apply whole design process to complete a residential project.
This is an Intermediate level course. Also suitable for participants with Secondary school level education with related electrical work experience.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2020507918
Want to find out more about our courses?