CoC in Residential Wiring Maintenance
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
In this SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course, you will learn how to operate and control lighting and power circuits in residential premises by both conventional and smart switches.
What you'll learn
- Operate lighting and power circuit using conventional and wireless smart switching control
- Draw home lighting and power circuits
- Connect series and parallel electric circuits
- Test electrical circuits and measure electrical quantities
- Perform circuit testing and measurements
- Observe and comply with electrical safety rules and regulations
This is an introductory basic course for learners who are new to the subject. No prior knowledge is required.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2018507573
Want to find out more about our courses?