Replacement of Expired or Lost ITE Student Concession Card
A) Replacement of Expired ITE Student Concession Card
You may go to the College’s Student Services Centre to collect an Appendix H Form to apply for a replacement. Students may subsequently bring the form to apply for an immediate replacement at any Concession Card Replacement Office. However, a replacement fee will be imposed by TransitLink.
B) Replacement of Lost ITE Student Concession Card
You may contact TransitLink at 1800-2255-663 to apply for an immediate replacement at any Concession Card Replacement Office with the following:
- Original NRIC/Passport for Singapore citizens; or Original NRIC/Re-entry Permit for Singapore Permanent Residents; or Original Student Pass (FIN) for foreign students;
- One coloured passport-size photo that was taken within the last 3 months (see photo requirements below); or School Smartcard/ITE Student Concession Card (if applicable); and
- $24.10 for replacement fee ($19.10) together with the minimum travel value ($5).
The photo must:
- Be in colour, taken against plain white background without shadow
- Be taken within the last 3 months
- Show the full face without headgear (see sample photo below)
- Show that your hair is neatly combed or tied up and must be of natural colour
- Not showing any jewellery
C) Locations of TransitLink Card Replacement Offices
There are 9 TransitLink Card Replacement Offices, located at the places listed below:
- Admiralty MRT Station
- Bukit Panjang MRT Station*
- Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange
- Buona Vista MRT Station
- Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange
- Hougang Bus Interchange
- Jurong East Bus Interchange
- Somerset MRT Station*
- Tampines Bus Interchange
Operating Hours: 1000 hrs to 1800 hrs daily. Closed on Public Holidays.
* Bukit Panjang and Somerset Card Replacement Office will be closed for meal break from 1400 hrs to 1500 hrs.
Besides Concession Card Replacement Offices, concession card holders who have lost their concession cards may also choose to replace their cards via TransitLink online e-Services as well as TransitLink Mobile Services app. For further details, please click here.