CoC in Class A (Multi-rotor) Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Licence (under 7 Kg)
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
This SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course certifies participants for the CAAS Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Licence (UAPL) practical examination. Upon completion of this course, participants can apply for a CAAS Class A (Rotorcraft) UA pilot licence limited to multi-rotor UA up to 7kg only with CAAS upon meeting the CAAS UA pilot licence requirements.
What you'll learn
- Apply Unmanned Aircraft (UA) System Knowledge
- Perform mission planning and way points setup
- Perform Contingency/Emergency planning considerations
- Perform UA manoeuvre as per CAAS requirements
- Conduct Pre-flight, In-flight phase & Post-flight phase
- Perform safety practices in UA operation
What you will be assessed on:
- General Knowledge of UAS Functions
- UAS Checks
- Flight Manoeuvres as per CAAS requirements
- Mission Planning and Execution
- Emergency Procedures
This is intermediate level course. This course should only be offered by applicants who have passed the CAAS UAPL test administered by CAAS, and are at least 16 years of age.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2021002349