Coc In Lift Maintenance For Lift Specialist Assessment To Certify Lift Specialist
CoC in Lift Maintenance for Lift Specialist (Assessment to certify Lift Specialist)
Course Details Anchor Navigation
If you are in the lift industry, this SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course will prepare lift personnel to work independently to maintain and service lift with competencies pegged at the Specialist level. Upon successful completion, you may apply for the position of Lift Specialist under the BCA Progressive Wage Model for the Lift and Escalator sector.
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
What you'll learn
- Familiarisation of lift training equipment and safety tasks in lift maintenance
- Completion of 4 projects relating to lift maintanence
This is an Intermediate course. You must fulfil the entry requirements.
- Completed Construction Safety Orientation Course (CSOC) and minimum 1 year related work experience; or
- Work-At-Height and minimum 1 year related work experience; or
- CoC in Lift System & Equipment Maintenance
Participants are to submit proof of entry-requirement at point of registration.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.