Work-Study Diploma in Facilities Management
Course Details Anchor Navigation
2 years 6 months
Campus where course is offered
ITE College West
Course CertificationWork-Study Diploma
Always wonder how amenities and buildings are being managed and maintained? Explore the exciting work-study with us in Facility Management sector
This diploma course aims to prepare the next generation to be ready for the industry transformation. The course curriculum will equip you with the skills and knowledge in maintaining and repair key buildings services systems and their associated sub-systems. You will have the opportunity to work with various stakeholders such as building owners, managing agents, vendors, contractors.
This diploma is for aspiring individual who passionate to be a problem solver, good communicator and enjoys exploring emerging technology trends.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of establishments, ensuring that they comply with authority requirements and health and safety standards.
Employers that wish to offer training places, please click HERE.
Download Core module details (PDF 126 KB)
What you'll learn
- Review technical reports
- Manage BIM model
- Perform data analysis & visualisation
- Plan project management schedule
- Implement contract administration
- Maintain fire safety
- Perform Mechanical & Electrical Services
- Perform Integrated Facilities Management
- Maintain digital technologies and smart automation systems
Applicants must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- ITE graduates from any one of the following courses:
Nitec with GPA ≥ 2 or Higher Nitec:
- All courses from School of Engineering
- All courses from School of Electronics & Info-Comm Technology
- All courses from School of Applied & Health Sciences (Applied Sciences Cluster)
In-service employees with:
- Equivalent qualifications such as Workplace Literacy & Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5 and above
- Relevant work experience
- Strong employer endorsement
- Pass company screening and interview
- Applicants must be free from colour appreciation deficiency
Work-Study Diploma graduates can apply to related full-time or part-time degree programmes in National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) or Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS), subject to the admission requirements of the university.
Course graduates could take up the job roles of Technical Executives, Facilities Executives, Property Executives and Building Executives.
For general queries on the course, please e-mail Thi_Thai_Ha_Nguyen@ite.edu.sg.