Education & Career Guidance (ECG)
A) Career Services Centre
Have you thought of where you will be going after graduating from ITE and what are your options? If you need advice or guidance, our team of Education and Career (ECG) counsellors at the Career Services Centre (CSC) are here to guide you in making an informed decision as you transit into your next phase of life.
We will help you identify your interests, personality, job prospects and educational needs and guide you to:
- explore available options and pathways;
- develop educational and career goals and plans; and
- progress towards fulfilling your aspirations.
Both individual and group counselling sessions are available and you may make an appointment via email (addresses below) to talk to an ECG Counsellor.
Locations and Email Addresses of Career Services Centres
(Operating Hours : Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 6.00 pm, excluding Public Holidays)
ITE College Central
Block A Level 3, 2 Ang Mo Kio Drive, Singapore 567720
ITE College East
Administration Block Level 1, 10 Simei Avenue, Singapore 486047
ITE College West
Block 3 Level 2, 1 Choa Chu Kang Grove, Singapore 688236
B) Job Portal
Looking for part-time or full-time jobs? You can browse and apply for jobs via:
1. MyCareersFuture portal (Use your SingPass to log in to apply for jobs).
2. CareerNet@ITE portal (Use your ITE Alumni user ID and password to search and apply for jobs. If you have not registered, click here to register.
C) Career Resources
You may navigate the online resources to find out more about career choices, labour market information & trends and industry-specific employability skills.
- MySkillsFuture.sg provides vast online career resources including Industry News, Featured Occupations, and latest articles on Education, Career and Personal Development.
- MyCareersFuture.sg is an online career portal by Workforce Singapore (under MOM) to help individuals make more informed career choices. It comprises the national JobsBank and also provides information on Industry Insights and career fairs and events.
- JobsCentral's online resources provides career tips and useful career-related information.
- Labour market information & trends
The Manpower Research and Statistics Department (MRSD) offers a wide range of official statistical information on Singapore's labour market through reports, tables, interactive charts, videographics and infographics.
D) What is SkillsFutureSG?
It is a one-stop portal that enables Singaporeans of all ages to make informed learning and career choices. Click here to view the details.