Participants are required to have the following entry requirements:
- Completed Construction Safety Orientation Course (CSOC) or Work at Height (WAH); and
- At least 3 years working experience in related field (Performed lift maintenance at technician, senior technician or supervisory level); and
Possess any one of the follow qualifications:
- Completed Nitec in Built Environment (Vertical Transportation); or
- Completed Nitec in Facility Technology (Vertical Transportation); or
- Completed Nitec in Technology - Facility Technology (Vertical Transportation); or
- Completed WsDip (Vertical Transportation) courses; or
- Certified CoC in Lift Maintenance for Lift Specialist; or
- Completed 3 CoC in Lift Installer; and Lift Testing & Commissioning; and Lift Power & Control
Participants are to submit proof of entry-requirement at point of registration.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.