GCE 'O' level grades in English Language, Mathematics/Principles of Accounts and 1 other subject:
- Grade 1-7 in English Language
- Grade 1-8 in Mathematics (Elementary/Additional) or Principles of Accounts*
- Grade 1-7 in one other subject
*To be eligible for selection, you must have sat for Mathematics (Elementary/Additional).
GCE ‘N(A)’ level passes in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other subjects:
- Grade 1-3 in English Language
- Grade 1-4 in Mathematics
- Grade 1-5 in 3 other subjects; and
- A total of 19 points or less for English, Mathematics and three other subjects (ELMAB3)*
* Eligible, graduating GCE N(A) students enrolled during the January intake under the Direct Entry Scheme to Polytechnic Programme (DPP) will undergo 10 weeks of preparatory programme, followed by 2 years of Higher Nitec training.
For more details on minimum entry requirements for Nitec graduates, please click here.
students will be required to purchase a Laptop which will cost about $500 to $1,500 for the 2-year course. This is in addition to the course fees. Financial assistance is available to eligible students under ITE Opportunity Fund subject to terms and
conditions. For more details on the minimum device specifications, please click here.