GCE 'O' level grades in English Language, Mathematics and 1 approved subject:
- Grade 1-8 in English Language
- Grade 1-7 in Mathematics (Elementary/Additional)
- Grade 1-8 in an approved subject: [Biology / Biotechnology / Chemistry / Combined Science / Computing / Computer Studies / Design & Technology / Electronics / Fundamentals of Electronics / Human & Social Biology / Integrated Science / Physics
/ Engineering Science / Science (Chemistry, Biology) / Science (Physics, Biology) / Science (Physics, Chemistry) / Physical Science / Science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry)]
GCE ‘N(A)’ level passes in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other subjects:
- Grade 1-4 in English Language
- Grade 1-4 in Mathematics
- Grade 1-5 in the 3 other subjects; and
- A total of 19 points or less for English, Mathematics and three other subjects (ELMAB3)*
* Eligible, graduating GCE N(A) students who applied and enrolled during the January intake under the Direct Entry Scheme, will undergo 10 weeks of preparatory programme, followed by 2 years of Higher Nitec training.
For more details on minimum entry requirements for Nitec graduates, please click
Note: Applicants for this course must ensure that they are free from colour appreciation deficiency.