ITE’s Applied Learning Modules (ApLM@ITE), formerly known as Category A Elective Modules (CAT A EM) are short courses developed to broaden the learning experiences of MOE students. The 22.5-hour programme will introduce students to ITE’s full-time Nitec and Higher Nitec courses,
as well as expose them to possible educational progression and career pathways, thereby enabling them to make more informed choices upon graduation from secondary schools. Through the hands-on practical sessions, students will have the opportunity
to discover how the knowledge and skills learnt can be applied to related industries.
Students who have attended at least 2 out of 3 days and passed the in-course assessment will be eligible for one advanced standing credit for exemption from elective modules in ITE’s full-time Nitec and Higher Nitec programmes.
- A maximum of 2 credit units can be accumulated.
- Certification will be awarded as follows:
- 80 marks and above: Certificate of Completion (with commendation)
- 50 - 79 marks: Certificate of Completion
- No certificate will be issued if requirements for advanced credit unit are not met
Application & Fees
Frequently Asked Questions