Who Can Apply?
1. Fresh and in‐employment ITE graduates who are Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents or Long Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+) Holders; who have attained a relevant Nitec with a Grade Point Average (GPA) score of at least 2.0 or a relevant Higher Nitec.
2. In‐service workers (nominated by existing employer):
• Equivalent qualifications such as WPLN Level 5 and above
• Relevant work experience
• Strong employer endorsement
3. You must be successfully employed full‐time by a partner company to be enrolled into the WSDip programme.
Note: NS‐liable males who wish to pursue Work‐Study Diploma courses have to check their eligibility for NS Deferment at the Central Manpower Base (CMPB). Only those who are eligible for NS deferment can enrol in the course.